Philadelphia's Premier Home Care Provider
Electronic Visit Verification
EVV is pretty much what it says. Electronic Visit Verification. It’s a time and attendance process to automatically verify Time & Attendance. Think of it as your time clock. Just like any other job there is an expectation that you are at the job, on time and ready to work. Section 12006 of the 21st Century Cures Act requires all states in the United States to implement the use of EVV for Medicaid-funded personal care services by 1/1/2020. Eudora uses HHAeXchange and there are 3 modes of EVV. Mobile app, land line & FOBs.
- Which agency employee provided the service
- The time and date that a visit began and ended
- The individual who received the service
- The tasks that were completed during the visit
- The location of service delivery